POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Default max_trace_level? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:35:02 EDT (-0400)
  Default max_trace_level? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Default max_trace_level?
Date: 4 Apr 2017 00:58:33
Message: <58e327f9$1@news.povray.org>
I looked in the docs and I can't find where it says what the default
value for max_trace_level in global_settings is. Did I overlook it?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: MichaelJF
Subject: Re: Default max_trace_level?
Date: 4 Apr 2017 15:05:01
Message: <web.58e3edfe57ce7d3428b452ad0@news.povray.org>
> I looked in the docs and I can't find where it says what the default
> value for max_trace_level in global_settings is. Did I overlook it?
>

> Mike

I don't think that the max_trace_level is your problem. If you need more
"traces" Pov generates the background color. Usually Black, if not stated
otherwise. That is the wrong track.
Best Regards,
Michael

Post a reply to this message