POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : two years of SARS-Cov-2 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:10:13 EDT (-0400)
  two years of SARS-Cov-2 (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: two years of SARS-Cov-2
Date: 8 Feb 2022 11:53:51
Message: <pan$b8447$a9bc836a$d4c46358$fce75c94@nospam.com>
On Sun, 06 Feb 2022 11:27:14 -0500, jr wrote:

> @Jim Henderson
>> It ain't just about the deaths.  I know people who "recovered" but are
>> dealing with long-term serious effects from it.  "long corona" is no
>> joke.
>
> sure.  curious though how people will tell that they suffer from "long
> Covid" (as it's called this side of the pond), but not that last night
> they were drunk and hit their spouse.

Pretty easy for some - not everybody drinks.

I have a coworker who has long corona.  The persistent headache is one of
the worst side effects for them - 3 weeks of non-stop pain that nothing
short of a high-dose prescription painkiller will touch.

And those who get drunk and hit their spouse belong in jail.  Conflating
the two (an illness and domestic abuse)?  Just makes me go "WTF?".