POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Forum Login trouble Server Time
25 Apr 2024 10:31:34 EDT (-0400)
  Forum Login trouble (Message 11 to 18 of 18)
From: GioSeregni
Subject: Re: Forum Login trouble
Date: 31 May 2021 17:25:00
Message: <web.60b5540ad005bc14e0ed0cf559126100@news.povray.org>
> On Mon, 31 May 2021 13:01:10 +1000, Chris Cason wrote:
>
> > On 30/05/2021 23:17, GioSeregni wrote:
> >> pinned, I can post with login for each post request, but I cannot login
> >> in my own profile. No fix.
> >> For an enthusiast who started in DKB's time it's humiliating.
> >
> > Sorry but sometimes health plays a greater role. I've been suffering
> > fevers on and off for the last two weeks (worst day was 40c). I simply
> > cannot prioritize fixing stuff on the server as sometimes I'm barely
> > able to get out of bed and unable to do even my normal daytime job. No
> > intent for humiliation, just life.
>
> Hope you're feeling better soon, Chris.
>

> --
> "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and
> besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

Best wishes for recovery!
I didn't know the management fell all on you only.
I am also noticing in various programming forums, the presence from enthusiasts
is no longer what it used to be ... (many years ago...)
(Excuse my bad English)
G.

Post a reply to this message

"GioSeregni" <gms### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> > > Sorry but sometimes health plays a greater role. I've been suffering
> > > fevers on and off for the last two weeks (worst day was 40c). I simply
> > > cannot prioritize fixing stuff on the server as sometimes I'm barely
> > > able to get out of bed and unable to do even my normal daytime job. No
> > > intent for humiliation, just life.
> >
> > Hope you're feeling better soon, Chris.
> >

> > --
> > "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and
> > besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
>
> Best wishes for recovery!
> I didn't know the management fell all on you only.
> I am also noticing in various programming forums, the presence from enthusiasts
> is no longer what it used to be ... (many years ago...)
> (Excuse my bad English)
> G.
TEST

Post a reply to this message