POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Still here :) Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:04:51 EDT (-0400)
  Still here :) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Pekka Aho
Subject: Still here :)
Date: 4 May 2021 15:55:00
Message: <web.6091a5f3fc7d3137a9310a747dba873@news.povray.org>
Heyas!

Been a while since I've posted anything, but just thought of popping by and
informing all's good here and still POVing on a weekly basis. :)

The reasons for my inactivity are many, from buying a house last autumn with my
wife to a new position at work (and loads of new systems and processes to be
learned on a rather tight schedule there), and pretty much all energy and time
left has gone into music and coding my game.

For the music part, I've now got 2 game soundtracks finished for my projects. 24
songs done so far, and here's the link if someone's interested in checking out
some minimalistic synthscapes:

https://soundcloud.com/alienroosterhead

The game itself is building up nicely. I'm working on the 7th level at the
moment, out of 20 levels in total in the final game. I took my blog down to
private view only for the time being, but will have it back up later when the
game is closer to finished. All music, graphics and story are done, and now
baking in the level narratives and puzzles. Sadly no official demo available for
now, but I can send the link to my development version in my dropbox directly by
email if someone is interested in testing out stuff I've made so far. :)

Catch you all later, gotta post some new POV images at some point again, and
will spy on threads and hopefully find something I'd dare to comment on too. I
do that way too rarely in general, heh. :D

Cheers and stay safe! :)

Post a reply to this message