POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Houston's most impressive, most enormous, most enduring art installation Server Time
27 Apr 2024 19:41:56 EDT (-0400)
  Houston's most impressive, most enormous, most enduring art installation (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Shay
Subject: Houston's most impressive, most enormous, most enduring art installation
Date: 5 Jul 2018 16:05:01
Message: <web.5b3e78f6597e96802c3d0b9a0@news.povray.org>
1987 was a big year for Houston:

installed on Houston intersections and multiple human-shaped route markers
painted in the streets. Participants could pick up Human Tour maps at the
Houston Public Library.

of the original brochure from 1987. The Human Tour is impressive, enormous, and

https://shayallenhill.wordpress.com/2018/07/01/the-human-tour/

Post a reply to this message

> installed on Houston intersections and multiple human-shaped route markers
> painted in the streets. Participants could pick up Human Tour maps at the
> Houston Public Library.
>

> of the original brochure from 1987. The Human Tour is impressive, enormous, and

> https://shayallenhill.wordpress.com/2018/07/01/the-human-tour/

My 2016 render. GPS on pavement.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'human_tour_2016.jpg' (151 KB)

Preview of image 'human_tour_2016.jpg'
human_tour_2016.jpg

>> installed on Houston intersections and multiple human-shaped route markers
>> painted in the streets. Participants could pick up Human Tour maps at the
>> Houston Public Library.
>>

>> of the original brochure from 1987. The Human Tour is impressive, enormous, and

>> https://shayallenhill.wordpress.com/2018/07/01/the-human-tour/
>>

> My 2016 render. GPS on pavement.

Still as mad as a hatter, Shay. ;)
Keep up the good work. :)