POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Jupiter photos Server Time
27 Apr 2024 17:11:19 EDT (-0400)
  Jupiter photos (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Jupiter photos
Date: 4 Jul 2018 17:55:00
Message: <web.5b3d41429b17bd71458c7afe0@news.povray.org>
https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/5/21/17353110/jupiter-photos-juno-high-res-clouds-great-red-spot

Post a reply to this message

From: dick balaska
Subject: Re: Jupiter photos
Date: 4 Jul 2018 18:30:08
Message: <5b3d4a70$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/04/2018 05:50 PM, Bald Eagle wrote:

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/5/21/17353110/jupiter-photos-juno-high-res-clouds-great-red-spot

Nice.
I didn't know Saturn's rings had waves.  Makes sense.
https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/9/13/16294502/cassini-finale-2017-saturn-rings-crash-nasa

--
dik
Rendered 328976 of 330000 (99%)

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 4 Jul 2018 18:34:08
Message: <5b3d4b60$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/07/2018 22:50, Bald Eagle wrote:

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/5/21/17353110/jupiter-photos-juno-high-res-clouds-great-red-spot

 From the site:
By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other
tracking technologies.

Not for me I am afraid.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 7 Jul 2018 19:09:23
Message: <5b414823$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 04.07.2018 23:50, Bald Eagle wrote:

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/5/21/17353110/jupiter-photos-juno-high-res-clouds-great-red-spot

Truly awesome, gorgeous, impressive... will there ever be POVers to
create such virtual gas giants on a procedural basis? If I remember my
puny attempts at gas giants...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Post a reply to this message