POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : musical notation font Server Time
28 Apr 2024 12:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  musical notation font (Message 1 to 10 of 39)
From: jr
Subject: musical notation font
Date: 16 Jun 2018 07:45:02
Message: <web.5b24f79a14ea33ba635cc5ad0@news.povray.org>
hi,

I'm looking for a TT font that has all/many notes and other musical notation
symbols.  must be free to use, recommendations please.  thanks.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: musical notation font
Date: 16 Jun 2018 09:16:31
Message: <5b250daf@news.povray.org>
On 16/06/2018 12:42, jr wrote:
> hi,
>
> I'm looking for a TT font that has all/many notes and other musical notation
> symbols.  must be free to use, recommendations please.  thanks.

Not a recommendation but look here.

http://www.fontspace.com/category/musical
http://www.fontspace.com/category/musical%20notation
http://www.fontspace.com/cinq-mars-media/typemymusic-notation

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: dick balaska
Date: 16 Jun 2018 10:25:55
Message: <5b251df3$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/16/2018 09:16 AM, Stephen wrote:
> On 16/06/2018 12:42, jr wrote:
>> hi,
>>
>> I'm looking for a TT font that has all/many notes and other musical
>> notation

> Not a recommendation but look here.
>
> http://www.fontspace.com/category/musical
> http://www.fontspace.com/category/musical%20notation
> http://www.fontspace.com/cinq-mars-media/typemymusic-notation

Too much acid
http://www.fontspace.com/beeline/alphamusicman

--
dik
Rendered 328976 of 330000 (99%)

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 16 Jun 2018 11:35:07
Message: <5b252e2b$1@news.povray.org>
On 16/06/2018 15:25, dick balaska wrote:

> Too much acid

That's a problem that a lot of old-timers have. ;-)

But as long as it's not Acid jazz or even worse Acid techno...

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I'm looking for a TT font that has all/many notes and other musical notation
> symbols.  must be free to use, recommendations please.  thanks.
>

> regards, jr.

You would like support of unicode 1D100...1D1FF like in freeserif

http://www.fontspace.com/gnu-freefont/freeserif

Post a reply to this message