POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : hello POV-Ray diehards Server Time
28 Apr 2024 09:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  hello POV-Ray diehards (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Shay
Subject: hello POV-Ray diehards
Date: 27 Apr 2018 14:55:00
Message: <web.5ae37121e6510d56a79b6d620@news.povray.org>
Glad to see some of the old names. I still render occasionally, but I no longer
have time for large projects.

Want to (re)learn some probability math? There's a good chunk of it here.

https://wp.me/p9PbaD-J

Anyone else on WordPress? There is a POVer named Jamie. Hasn't put up much yet.
Might be worth encouraging him.

https://jaimebumble.wordpress.com/

Post a reply to this message

> Glad to see some of the old names. I still render occasionally, but I no longer
> have time for large projects.
>
> Want to (re)learn some probability math? There's a good chunk of it here.
>
> https://wp.me/p9PbaD-J
>
> Anyone else on WordPress? There is a POVer named Jamie. Hasn't put up much yet.
> Might be worth encouraging him.
>
> https://jaimebumble.wordpress.com/

Hi Shay.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 14:51:13 -0400, Shay wrote:

> Glad to see some of the old names. I still render occasionally, but I no
> longer have time for large projects.
>
> Want to (re)learn some probability math? There's a good chunk of it
> here.
>
> https://wp.me/p9PbaD-J
>
> Anyone else on WordPress? There is a POVer named Jamie. Hasn't put up
> much yet.
> Might be worth encouraging him.
>
> https://jaimebumble.wordpress.com/

Cool to see you here again - remember your amazing images quite fondly. :)

> Glad to see some of the old names. I still render occasionally, but I no longer
> have time for large projects.
>
> Want to (re)learn some probability math? There's a good chunk of it here.
>
> https://wp.me/p9PbaD-J
>
> Anyone else on WordPress? There is a POVer named Jamie. Hasn't put up much yet.
> Might be worth encouraging him.
>
> https://jaimebumble.wordpress.com/

Hey, good to hear from you! You know, even small/tiny render projects
are accepted nowadays. :-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

On 27/04/2018 23:30, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 14:51:13 -0400, Shay wrote:
>
>> Glad to see some of the old names. I still render occasionally, but I no
>> longer have time for large projects.
>>
>> Want to (re)learn some probability math? There's a good chunk of it
>> here.
>>
>> https://wp.me/p9PbaD-J
>>
>> Anyone else on WordPress? There is a POVer named Jamie. Hasn't put up
>> much yet.
>> Might be worth encouraging him.
>>
>> https://jaimebumble.wordpress.com/
>
> Cool to see you here again - remember your amazing images quite fondly. :)

Who are you? ;)

Long time no see.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 11:08:28 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 27/04/2018 23:30, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 14:51:13 -0400, Shay wrote:
>>
>>> Glad to see some of the old names. I still render occasionally, but I
>>> no longer have time for large projects.
>>>
>>> Want to (re)learn some probability math? There's a good chunk of it
>>> here.
>>>
>>> https://wp.me/p9PbaD-J
>>>
>>> Anyone else on WordPress? There is a POVer named Jamie. Hasn't put up
>>> much yet.
>>> Might be worth encouraging him.
>>>
>>> https://jaimebumble.wordpress.com/
>>
>> Cool to see you here again - remember your amazing images quite fondly.
>> :)
>>

> Who are you? ;)
>
> Long time no see.

LOL

It has been a while - work has been all-consuming lately, and I've had a
few trips (actually, including last week's, I have 4 trips before the end
of June).