POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Intel Security Flaw Server Time
5 May 2024 04:02:45 EDT (-0400)
  Intel Security Flaw (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Intel Security Flaw
Date: 13 Jan 2018 08:00:00
Message: <web.5a5a02295d46edd95cafe28e0@news.povray.org>
"...another serious flaw in Intel hardware, which could enable hackers to access
corporate laptops. Standard password of Intels Management Engine BIOS Extension
are rarely changed and can invoke business laptops vulnerable to unauthorized
remote access, claims F-Secure. "

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/new-security-flaw-hits-intellaptops-this-time.html

Post a reply to this message