POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Megaliths Server Time
5 May 2024 00:57:39 EDT (-0400)
  Megaliths (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Megaliths
Date: 3 Dec 2017 10:25:01
Message: <web.5a2416a9f15ad3d55cafe28e0@news.povray.org>
I just discovered this site via a comment to a post.
Not making any judgments on the site's claims or interpretations, but I have
always loved ruins and archaeological mysteries.

It will probably take me a month (or more) to explore all of the beautiful
photographs of these amazing sites.

Just thought I'd share the wonder and the beauty:

http://www.megaliths.org/

Post a reply to this message

> I just discovered this site via a comment to a post.
> Not making any judgments on the site's claims or interpretations, but I have
> always loved ruins and archaeological mysteries.
>
> It will probably take me a month (or more) to explore all of the beautiful
> photographs of these amazing sites.
>
> Just thought I'd share the wonder and the beauty:
>
> http://www.megaliths.org/

Thanks. Interesting, but totally unscientific. ;-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message