POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Message from Cousin Ricky Server Time
12 May 2024 21:53:24 EDT (-0400)
  Message from Cousin Ricky (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: B  Gimeno
Subject: Message from Cousin Ricky
Date: 4 Oct 2017 20:20:01
Message: <web.59d57a4b35b99cd6c95fc4120@news.povray.org>
Well, here's a message I just read on the Fans of Pov-Ray Facebook. Fortunately,
he survived the hurricanes but was left without being able to access the
newsgroup for the moment.

Regards
B. Gimeno

Post a reply to this message

> Well, here's a message I just read on the Fans of Pov-Ray Facebook. Fortunately,
> he survived the hurricanes but was left without being able to access the
> newsgroup for the moment.

Thank you very much indeed. I was concerned about him I must say.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

On 05/10/2017 07:38, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 5-10-2017 2:18, B. Gimeno wrote:
>> Well, here's a message I just read on the Fans of Pov-Ray Facebook.
>> Fortunately,
>> he survived the hurricanes but was left without being able to access the
>> newsgroup for the moment.
>>

> Thank you very much indeed. I was concerned about him I must say.

Me too.
Now we can start worrying about his laptop.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message