POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ken Tyler website? Server Time
12 May 2024 17:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Ken Tyler website? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Leroy
Subject: Ken Tyler website?
Date: 25 Aug 2017 12:05:00
Message: <web.59a0497a7633c933956b28d80@news.povray.org>
Why is it down?

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Ken Tyler website?
Date: 26 Aug 2017 02:45:15
Message: <59a118fb@news.povray.org>
On 25-8-2017 17:59, Leroy wrote:
> Why is it down?

As Ken has not been active for many, many years, I guess the site has
been closed down. But I may be wrong (as usual) ;-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Leroy
Date: 27 Aug 2017 12:25:01
Message: <web.59a2f1d09149d5902e8f7b0f0@news.povray.org>
> On 25-8-2017 17:59, Leroy wrote:
> > Why is it down?
> >

> As Ken has not been active for many, many years, I guess the site has
> been closed down. But I may be wrong (as usual) ;-)
>
> --
> Thomas

Maybe someone should go through POV's 'Links' and remove bad links,
or at lease have a spot to archive sites that have gone down.(they may come
back!)

Post a reply to this message