POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Truncated threads via web server Server Time
1 Jun 2024 20:48:16 EDT (-0400)
  Truncated threads via web server (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Truncated threads via web server
Date: 23 Nov 2016 07:45:00
Message: <web.58358f31e9fabd13c437ac910@news.povray.org>
I've noticed recently that a lot of threads don't have the usual "next 10
messages" link, even though I can clearly see that there are 26 or more messages
in the thread. (Chrome browser)
Reading the messages individually via the digests does work.

Just an FYI

Post a reply to this message

Am 23.11.2016 um 13:44 schrieb Bald Eagle:
> I've noticed recently that a lot of threads don't have the usual "next 10
> messages" link, even though I can clearly see that there are 26 or more messages
> in the thread. (Chrome browser)
> Reading the messages individually via the digests does work.
>
> Just an FYI

Can you give an example for that?

Post a reply to this message