POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : #5 is hilarious Server Time
1 Jun 2024 22:38:41 EDT (-0400)
  #5 is hilarious (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: #5 is hilarious
Date: 27 Sep 2016 13:05:00
Message: <web.57eaa5e1f5541fdbb488d9aa0@news.povray.org>
There ought to be a way to plug in a USB cable and have an SDL controller...  :D

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/7-amazing-gadgets-accessories-that-might-change-the-world

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: #5 is hilarious
Date: 27 Sep 2016 14:18:59
Message: <57eab813$1@news.povray.org>
Am 27.09.2016 um 19:01 schrieb Bald Eagle:
> There ought to be a way to plug in a USB cable and have an SDL controller...  :D

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/7-amazing-gadgets-accessories-that-might-change-the-world

Fun fact: At least some of these gadgets do indeed exist.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Horvath
Date: 27 Sep 2016 18:18:32
Message: <57eaf038@news.povray.org>
On 9/27/2016 1:01 PM, Bald Eagle wrote:
> There ought to be a way to plug in a USB cable and have an SDL controller...  :D

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/7-amazing-gadgets-accessories-that-might-change-the-world

I don't see RGB. All I see is CMY (but no K).

Mike

Post a reply to this message