POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's been awhile... Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:02:35 EDT (-0400)
  It's been awhile... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Leroy
Subject: It's been awhile...
Date: 13 Sep 2016 11:25:01
Message: <web.57d819b9b7afa82538087a290@news.povray.org>
email me at pov### [at] leroywhetstones5com
Pleaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseeee!
Say anything or nothing.

 I had to drop my old server and with it their E-mail. I've got 2 online e-mail
now. Gmail(which I mainly use) and the one above that comes with my web site.
(http://leroywhetstone.s5.com/)
The trouble is that no one every emails from the web site.
The good news is I don't get any spam!
I don't get anything! And it hard to tell if I have everything set up right on
the web site.

Thank for any effort!
Have Fun!

Post a reply to this message

> email me at pov### [at] leroywhetstones5com
> Pleaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseeee!
> Say anything or nothing.

Well... I sent you a mail a couple of days ago. Did you receive it?

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> > email me at pov### [at] leroywhetstones5com
> > Pleaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseeee!
> > Say anything or nothing.
> >

> Well... I sent you a mail a couple of days ago. Did you receive it?
>
> --
> Thomas

Yes! and thanks!  I just got to it today.
I also sent a thank you E-mail from that server, just to see if the dang thing
works.

Have Fun!

Post a reply to this message

>>> email me at pov### [at] leroywhetstones5com
>>> Pleaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseeee!
>>> Say anything or nothing.
>>>

>> Well... I sent you a mail a couple of days ago. Did you receive it?
>>
>> --
>> Thomas
>
> Yes! and thanks!  I just got to it today.
> I also sent a thank you E-mail from that server, just to see if the dang thing
> works.
>
> Have Fun!

It does, it does! I received you loud and clear. ;-)

--
Thomas