POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hi, every one Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:53:04 EDT (-0400)
  Hi, every one (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: And
Subject: Hi, every one
Date: 27 Jun 2015 00:15:13
Message: <web.558e219faca8ad0a8107bb350@news.povray.org>
I make a brief introduction to myself.
Although I leave messages here sometimes, I never introduce myself. My name is
Cheng Han Tsai(Tsai is my family name, so you can call me Cheng Han). I live in
Taiwan.
I have used POV-Ray for a while, sometimes I think that I can use it to make
something, even maybe... some works that I can showing them others. I never do
any formal job about art before.

Here is the place I saw many people place their wip works so I feel I can put
something, too. I have communicated with somebody on this newsgroup but maybe I
won't visit here very often(my habit).