POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Splines - odd claim Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:26:16 EDT (-0400)
  Splines - odd claim (Message 3 to 12 of 12)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Splines - odd claim
Date: 6 Oct 2014 14:18:51
Message: <5432dd0b$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/10/14 16:52, Bald Eagle wrote:
> That, and these boat people need to be introduced to POV-Ray...  :D

On topic! [Covers eyes so he can't see the blasphemy]
Your penance is to provide a virtual beer token to all the elders of
this group.

John the Elder
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 6 Oct 2014 14:21:36
Message: <5432ddb0@news.povray.org>
On 06/10/14 17:18, scott wrote:

> I would have assumed that all ships were
> designed and simulated in CAD anyway today and optimised for minimum
> drag etc.

Nah. They're designed by bearded, pipe-smoking, old men on the back of
envelopes (usually in a pub) ;-)

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents
You hold it in trust for your children

Post a reply to this message

>> That, and these boat people need to be introduced to POV-Ray...  :D
>>

> On topic! [Covers eyes so he can't see the blasphemy]
> Your penance is to provide a virtual beer token to all the elders of
> this group.

People will start to think that you're a lush.

> John the Elder

Ah! Btw Susanna sends her regards and said.
Expect a visit from Operation Yewtree.

I can't think what she means. :-S

--

Regards