POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : update, updates, updates Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  update, updates, updates (Message 1 to 10 of 23)
From: Kenneth
Subject: update, updates, updates
Date: 16 Jan 2013 07:00:00
Message: <web.50f696078399255c2d977c20@news.povray.org>
Wow, it seems that security updates for various pieces of 'standard'
Windows-related software are coming down fast and furious these days: Firefox,
Java, Flash Player, Windows itself (well, my old XP version.) I'm getting one or
the other of these on almost a daily basis. Cyber-criminals and spammers must be
working overtime!

Post a reply to this message