POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ah, memes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:35:16 EDT (-0400)
  ah, memes (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: nemesis
Subject: ah, memes
Date: 11 Sep 2012 06:00:02
Message: <web.504f0aff5d7d3f43ebb90cbd0@news.povray.org>
found this bit of funny text floating around... funny read.

An atheist,homosexual, communist, jewish, ACLU lawyer professor and abortion
doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and accept that Marx was
the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, greater than even Jesus
Christ!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Green Beret Force Recon SEAL with
over 1500 tours of duty stood up, holding a rock. "How old is this rock,
professor?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite jewishly and smugly replied "4.6 billion
years, you stupid Christian."

The professor was visibly shaken and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the
Species and stormed out of the classroom crying those liberal crocodile tears,If
only he had a gun he would kill him self on the spot but of course the jew had
fought hard to destroy the second amendment!

The students applauded and all registered Republican and accepted Jesus Christ
as their lord and savior. An eagle named Small Government flew into the room and
perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of
allegiance was read several times and God himself showed up and enacted a flat
tax across the country.The professor lost his tenure and was fired from his job
the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was cast into the lake of fire
for all eternity. Semper Fi.

Post a reply to this message

> found this bit of funny text floating around... funny read.

WTF?!!

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message