POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Maths related riddle - Answer Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:14 EDT (-0400)
  Maths related riddle - Answer (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Paul Fuller
Subject: Maths related riddle - Answer
Date: 4 Sep 2012 09:05:22
Message: <5045fc92$1@news.povray.org>
Sorry to create a separate topic but I and others seem to be having
problems replying to posts in this forum.

We found the answer: "Range is the Difference between the Lowest and
Highest Scores"

Thank you to the people who replied here and also to those who sent
email directly.

Andrew - I did post under the topic "Maths related riddle", not "Maths
problem".  I would consider the riddle is maths related rather than say
related to Gilbert and Sullivan or Corporate Law :)

Post a reply to this message

Paul Fuller <pgf### [at] optusnetcomau> wrote:
> We found the answer: "Range is the Difference between the Lowest and
> Highest Scores"

That seems rather arbitrary. "Range" describes a whole lot more than simply
"scores".

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

Paul Fuller <pgf### [at] optusnetcomau> wrote:
> Sorry to create a separate topic but I and others seem to be having
> problems replying to posts in this forum.
>
> We found the answer: "Range is the Difference between the Lowest and
> Highest Scores"

after done it looks so easy... :p

Post a reply to this message

> Paul Fuller <pgf### [at] optusnetcomau> wrote:
>> Sorry to create a separate topic but I and others seem to be having
>> problems replying to posts in this forum.
>>
>> We found the answer: "Range is the Difference between the Lowest and
>> Highest Scores"
>
> after done it looks so easy... :p

In French, it would have been something along:

"The W of R is the D between the L and H B."

Rot13:
jvqgu enatr qvssrerapr ybjrfg uvturfg obhaqf