POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ask Dr. Hashish! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  Ask Dr. Hashish! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: H  Karsten
Subject: Ask Dr. Hashish!
Date: 28 Jun 2012 18:25:01
Message: <web.4fecd8ab4fc0f73ca3bfeb720@news.povray.org>
I've ordered a 3D-printer today and asked my self if it is possible to use an
injection pump from a diesel to build a home-made water-jet-cutter instead of
using a laser.

So who to ask?

Dr. Hashish of course :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ask dr. hashish.jpg' (221 KB)

Preview of image 'ask dr. hashish.jpg'
ask dr. hashish.jpg

> I've ordered a 3D-printer today and asked my self if it is possible to use an
> injection pump from a diesel to build a home-made water-jet-cutter instead of
> using a laser.
>
> So who to ask?
>
> Dr. Hashish of course :)

he seems high because of all the chemicals...