POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Heading off to work Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:30:23 EDT (-0400)
  Heading off to work (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Darren New
Subject: Heading off to work
Date: 21 Aug 2011 00:06:50
Message: <4e50845a@news.povray.org>
I got a job at Google working on AdWords reporting. Cool, huh? I'll be AFK
for a while getting up to speed there.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Heading off to work
Date: 21 Aug 2011 03:00:33
Message: <4e50ad11$1@news.povray.org>
On 21/08/2011 5:06 AM, Darren New wrote:
> I got a job at Google working on AdWords reporting. Cool, huh? I'll be
> AFK for a while getting up to speed there.

Congratulations.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 21 Aug 2011 11:50:00
Message: <web.4e51283548b49633f2ccf13b0@news.povray.org>
> I got a job at Google working on AdWords reporting. Cool, huh? I'll be AFK
> for a while getting up to speed there.

cool, doode!

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 21 Aug 2011 19:13:04
Message: <4e519100$1@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 21:06:46 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> I got a job at Google working on AdWords reporting. Cool, huh? I'll be
> AFK for a while getting up to speed there.

Congrats!

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Austin
Date: 22 Aug 2011 10:49:25
Message: <4e526c75$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/21/2011 12:06 AM, Darren New wrote:
> I got a job at Google working on AdWords reporting. Cool, huh? I'll be
> AFK for a while getting up to speed there.

congrats - enjoy :-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 22 Aug 2011 11:19:59
Message: <4e52739f@news.povray.org>
> I got a job at Google working on AdWords reporting. Cool, huh? I'll be AFK
> for a while getting up to speed there.

  Now you will be able to get inside information on what's really going on
there... We await your report.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 22 Aug 2011 13:42:58
Message: <4e529522@news.povray.org>
Congratulations!  Which office will you be working in?

On 8/20/2011 11:06 PM, Darren New wrote:
> I got a job at Google working on AdWords reporting. Cool, huh? I'll be
> AFK for a while getting up to speed there.

I'm jealous! :)

Congratulations. Enjoy! Let me know how the bean-bag office chairs are. ;)

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

> On 8/20/2011 11:06 PM, Darren New wrote:
> > I got a job at Google working on AdWords reporting. Cool, huh? I'll be
> > AFK for a while getting up to speed there.
> >
> I'm jealous! :)
>
> Congratulations. Enjoy! Let me know how the bean-bag office chairs are. ;)

he's not replied so far, so I'm guessing they are well into replacing Darren
with an exact Android replica.  All that niceness is just PR to tease bright
minds into being assimilated... ;p

Post a reply to this message