POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Windows inception Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:26:45 EDT (-0400)
  Windows inception (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: nemesis
Subject: Windows inception
Date: 8 Mar 2011 14:00:00
Message: <web.4d767c3fe980aecb8eebbb560@news.povray.org>
http://www.picshag.com/pics/022011/windows-inception.jpg

I'm sure you saw it already, but funny anyway... :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Windows inception
Date: 8 Mar 2011 14:25:21
Message: <4d7682a1$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 13:58:07 -0500, nemesis wrote:

> http://www.picshag.com/pics/022011/windows-inception.jpg
>
> I'm sure you saw it already, but funny anyway... :)

Yeah, but the inside one isn't Windows 3.1 as claimed, it's Windows NT
3.51.

But that's just a nit.  The bluescreen says it all. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> I'm sure you saw it already, but funny anyway... :)

I'm sure I'm missing something crucially important... for example, "the
point"...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> > I'm sure you saw it already, but funny anyway... :)
>
> I'm sure I'm missing something crucially important... for example, "the
> point"...

poke fun at virtualization on Windows?

also assuming you've seen the movie... :)

Post a reply to this message

>> I'm sure I'm missing something crucially important... for example, "the
>> point"...
>
> poke fun at virtualization on Windows?
>
> also assuming you've seen the movie... :)

I've heard of the movie... don't know what it's about though.

Post a reply to this message

> >> I'm sure I'm missing something crucially important... for example, "the
> >> point"...
> >
> > poke fun at virtualization on Windows?
> >
> > also assuming you've seen the movie... :)
>
> I've heard of the movie... don't know what it's about though.

It's Matrix without the cyberpunk paranoia, cool style and most CGI effects.

Actually, it explores dreams and how difficult would it prove to be to plant an
idea into someone's subconscious.

It's a pretty good movie, like most from the director, Christopher Nolan of Dark
Knight and Memento fame.

Post a reply to this message