POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Funny way Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Funny way (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: bluetree
Subject: Funny way
Date: 25 Apr 2008 16:15:01
Message: <web.48123b131637686e8bdc80590@news.povray.org>
Watching some animated shorts (like akryls, dragonslayer, LOR, ..., just to
mention a few) I found a site, which talked about a funny way to advertise a
movie. I am not patient enough to wait until I can see somehting at their "loch
cam"... but starting at the beginning:
Watch this movie, visit their site and form an opinion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KEZZHtoRQs%20

IMO, it's not one the best animations and the story seems to be used sooooo many
times, but the way of advertising is funny, isn't it?
Thinking of 'war of the worlds' and radio broadcasting long time ago...
Would be funny (or not) in a modern version.. :-)

Regards
bluetree

P.S. Do you know some other great short movies, one has to watch?
(I just sorted my old collection.)