POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Indigo Renderer v1.0 stable has been released. Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Indigo Renderer v1.0 stable has been released. (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: delle
Subject: Indigo Renderer v1.0 stable has been released.
Date: 14 Apr 2008 05:10:01
Message: <web.48031ea6cf1e121927eef15b0@news.povray.org>
Indigo Renderer v1.0 stable has been released.

http://www.indigorenderer.com

Indigo Renderer is a free photorealistic ray tracer.  Indigo uses advanced
techniques such as unbiased rendering and Metropolis Light Transfer to achieve
highly realistic results, while remaining simple to use.

Indigo Renderer v1.0 stable is available in 32 bit and 64 bit builds for Windows
and Linux.

Significant new features in v1.0 include

* New Camera tone mapping type
* IES light support
* Network rendering improvements
* Realistic camera aperture diffraction glare
* Region rendering, foreground alpha rendering
* Better filtering for higher image quality
* Improved materials
* fully functional 32 and 64 bit Linux builds

Regards

Delle

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '393.jpg' (336 KB)

Preview of image '393.jpg'
393.jpg

> Indigo Renderer v1.0 stable has been released.
>
> http://www.indigorenderer.com
>
> Indigo Renderer is a free photorealistic ray tracer.  Indigo uses advanced
> techniques such as unbiased rendering and Metropolis Light Transfer to
achieve
> highly realistic results, while remaining simple to use.

Any materials or light editor, import of common neutral 3D formats?

Post a reply to this message