POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun challenge Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:34:08 EDT (-0400)
  Fun challenge (Message 11 to 20 of 23)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Re: Fun challenge
Date: 26 Aug 2014 15:24:16
Message: <op.xk7r6ofiufxv4h@xena.home>
On Tue, 26 Aug 2014 20:26:03 +0200, clipka <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote:

> Am 26.08.2014 20:08, schrieb Nekar Xenos:
>> this one is very interesting. This planet has a very exiting life :)
>>
>> http://goo.gl/Gz5saE
>
> is that "exiting" or "exciting"? :-P

Yes.

;->

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 26 Aug 2014 15:55:38
Message: <53fce63a@news.povray.org>
Would it be possible to make a planet orbit a star, and five moons
orbiting the star with the planet, one in each Lagrangian point?
Or even the moons orbiting the Lagrangian points themselves (ie.
seemingly orbiting around nothing.)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message