POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Can you identify this game? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:34:54 EDT (-0400)
  Can you identify this game? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Can you identify this game?
Date: 20 Apr 2014 16:44:48
Message: <op.xemukxa5ufxv4h@xena.home>
I remember seeing this game trailer last year and I cannot remember its
name.

The game plays in first person view. It starts off with you waking up. The
air around you seems to be full of pollen or dust with lots of bloom
effect. You are in an old ruined house. you find a piece of paper with
words(or was it pictures) on it. You go to the bathroom and see old dirty
water in the bath. You find a container and fill it with water from the
bath. You go back to where you were and start watering the floor and
flowers start growing. I think I remember flowers floating through the air
as well. Later you take the emergency fire axe and dark ink-like shapes
start appearing out of the ground that remind me of my drip renderings.

Does anyone have a clue what game this is?

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message