POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Art Exhibition! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Art Exhibition! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Art Exhibition!
Date: 14 Apr 2011 15:00:10
Message: <op.vtxy2ghhufxv4h@xena>
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcreativeallies.com%2Fmore%2Fneworleans-art-contest%2F&h=55f7f
My 'Jazz Duel' painting is going to be exhibited at the Jazz & Heritage
gallery and Syn Up Conference at the New Orleans Museum of Art during Jazz
Fest!

I originally did a render for this scene here:
http://news.povray.org/4719b21e%40news.povray.org
I see Alain even proposed I submit it to a Jazz Fest back then. It worked!
=)

Okay I didn't get first place, but I'm still excited that my first
exhibited painting is in New Orleans!

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:00:06 +0200, Nekar Xenos <nek### [at] gmailcom>
wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcreativeallies.com%2Fmore%2Fneworleans-art-contest%2F&h=55f7f
> My 'Jazz Duel' painting is going to be exhibited at the Jazz & Heritage
> gallery and Syn Up Conference at the New Orleans Museum of Art during
> Jazz Fest!
>
> I originally did a render for this scene here:
> http://news.povray.org/4719b21e%40news.povray.org
> I see Alain even proposed I submit it to a Jazz Fest back then. It
> worked! =)
>
> Okay I didn't get first place, but I'm still excited that my first
> exhibited painting is in New Orleans!

Sorry about the facebook link. heres' the direct link:
http://creativeallies.com/more/neworleans-art-contest/

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

On 4/14/2011 12:00 PM, Nekar Xenos wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcreativeallies.com%2Fmore%2Fneworleans-art-contest%2F&h=55f7f

> My 'Jazz Duel' painting is going to be exhibited at the Jazz & Heritage
> gallery and Syn Up Conference at the New Orleans Museum of Art during
> Jazz Fest!

That's really cool!  Plus New Orleans seems like a great city to attend
a Jazz conference in.