POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: Mesh rendering artifacts Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:03:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh rendering artifacts (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Re: Mesh rendering artifacts
Date: 4 Feb 2023 15:59:26
Message: <63dec72e$1@news.povray.org>
On 2023-02-04 15:17 (-4), Bald Eagle wrote:

> But for the moment, here's just a simple doodle.

In the mood for some controversy?

I say no to coffee.  I hate the shit.

Post a reply to this message

From: Bald Eagle
Date: 4 Feb 2023 16:25:00
Message: <web.63decbff249f00761f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>

> In the mood for some controversy?

On _this_ forum?  Surely such a thing never happens.

> I say no to coffee.  I hate the shit.

Hey - you do whatever works for you.

I probably have 50 lb of coffee in the next room, but I also have enough tea of
all types to fill one of the larger kitchen cabinets.
Mate de coca was my preferred beverage in Peru, because apparently their version
of coffee "Cafe Americano" was to pour some kind of coffee syrup that looked
like the metal can of Hershey's syrup from the 70's into hot water.   Nope.

Don't Cry, Ricky, I know that you threw down the gauntlet in the Heat of The
Moment.

Maybe the next doodle will be a mug of Egyptian Tea, with more of an "Asia"
Roger Dean theme.

Only Time Will Tell.

- BE

Post a reply to this message