POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I don't remember Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  I don't remember (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: I don't remember
Date: 20 Oct 2020 20:59:22
Message: <5f8f87ea$1@news.povray.org>
I just discovered some old scene files on my hard disk that looked
unfamiliar to me.  I looked at the rendered images, and it was
immediately obvious that they were working models of a shape I intended
to incorporate into a larger project.  But I still couldn't recall
creating those particular scenes.

My next step was to look at the file dates, and it all became clear.
They were from early 2011, shortly after ECT treatments.  No wonder I
don't remember them!  It's freaky, though, how I could have been lucid
enough to create heavily math-intensive POV-Ray scenes (they involved
converting isosurfaces into polynomials), and have no memory of them later.

Post a reply to this message

> I just discovered some old scene files on my hard disk that looked
> unfamiliar to me.  I looked at the rendered images, and it was
> immediately obvious that they were working models of a shape I intended
> to incorporate into a larger project.  But I still couldn't recall
> creating those particular scenes.
>
> My next step was to look at the file dates, and it all became clear.
> They were from early 2011, shortly after ECT treatments.  No wonder I
> don't remember them!  It's freaky, though, how I could have been lucid
> enough to create heavily math-intensive POV-Ray scenes (they involved
> converting isosurfaces into polynomials), and have no memory of them later.

Frustrating ain't it. I always run into the other situation where I know I did
the  math for something but can't find it anywhere.
Have Fun!

Post a reply to this message