POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Old threads Server Time
27 Apr 2024 18:36:25 EDT (-0400)
  Old threads (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Old threads
Date: 22 Jul 2018 04:26:01
Message: <5b543f99$1@news.povray.org>
How do I go back and read very old threads in Thunderbird? I know I can
use the Web interface, but I prefer the news reader. Thanks.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Old threads
Date: 22 Jul 2018 04:47:38
Message: <5b5444aa$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/07/2018 09:27, Mike Horvath wrote:
> How do I go back and read very old threads in Thunderbird? I know I can
> use the Web interface, but I prefer the news reader. Thanks.
>

> Mike

You could un-subscribe then when you re-subscribe you will be asked if
you want to download all the headers. Do it one group at a time or
overnight.

--

Regards
     Stephen