POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The World Cup Server Time
27 Apr 2024 10:25:35 EDT (-0400)
  The World Cup (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: The World Cup
Date: 30 Jun 2018 17:12:55
Message: <5b37f257$1@news.povray.org>
The grapes taste more sour than usual for me this time around, so I
haven't been paying attention to the World Cup.  Imagine my surprise
when I learned that a certain national team had been eliminated days
ago.  So I came here to O-T to see what clipka et al. were saying about
it.  Imagine my second surprise when I find... total silence.

Post a reply to this message