POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : canceled message Server Time
3 May 2024 01:28:56 EDT (-0400)
  canceled message (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: dick balaska
Subject: canceled message
Date: 15 Mar 2018 07:24:53
Message: <5aaa5805$1@news.povray.org>
I created a message a minute before this one, subject "test", and
canceled it. Thunderbird made a cute "pfft" noise and the message
disappeared from my screen. Does anyone else see it?

--
dik
Rendered 920576 of 921600 pixels (99%)

Post a reply to this message

> I created a message a minute before this one, subject "test", and
> canceled it. Thunderbird made a cute "pfft" noise and the message
> disappeared from my screen. Does anyone else see it?

No. Neither on Thunderbird, nor on the website.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> > I created a message a minute before this one, subject "test", and
> > canceled it. Thunderbird made a cute "pfft" noise and the message
> > disappeared from my screen. Does anyone else see it?
> >

> No. Neither on Thunderbird, nor on the website.

Using this thread to check why the site is refusing a connection to Thunderbird.

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>>> I created a message a minute before this one, subject "test", and
>>> canceled it. Thunderbird made a cute "pfft" noise and the message
>>> disappeared from my screen. Does anyone else see it?
>>>

>> No. Neither on Thunderbird, nor on the website.
>>

> Using this thread to check why the site is refusing a connection to Thunderbird.
>
> Stephen

I noticed it too for the last three hours. webnews was still up.  It's
working now.

--
dik
Rendered 328976 of 330000 (99%)

Post a reply to this message

On 02/04/2018 13:44, dick balaska wrote:
> On 04/02/2018 02:47 AM, Stephen wrote:
>> Thomas de Groot <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote:
>>>>

>>> No. Neither on Thunderbird, nor on the website.
>>>

>> Using this thread to check why the site is refusing a connection to
>> Thunderbird.
>>
>> Stephen
>>

> working now.

I posted the above via the website when I went to look at your
animation. Very good btw. :-)
It took a while to react.

--

Regards