POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How many more ... Server Time
12 May 2024 13:35:23 EDT (-0400)
  How many more ... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: How many more ...
Date: 27 Aug 2017 08:47:14
Message: <59a2bf52$1@news.povray.org>
... times. been doing a lot of driving lately and my pandora has sure
been getting a workout. this song in particular ... especially after a
difficult client. best served loud! guess i'm still just an old hippie
at heart https://youtu.be/y-5o2f9wzmw

Post a reply to this message

Am 27.08.2017 um 14:47 schrieb Jim Holsenback:
> ... times. been doing a lot of driving lately and my pandora has sure
> been getting a workout. this song in particular ... especially after a
> difficult client. best served loud! guess i'm still just an old hippie
> at heart https://youtu.be/y-5o2f9wzmw

Doesn't play in Germany, only found an incomplete live recording
(https://youtu.be/zE-JQzj2aEA). Sound oddly familiar...

https://youtu.be/0eoOEd5S6DM

Released a year earlier than the Led Zeppelin piece. I sense a
connection there.

(Not saying Led Zeppelin didn't take the theme to another level. I guess
I actually prefer it.)

Post a reply to this message

> Am 27.08.2017 um 14:47 schrieb Jim Holsenback:
>> ... times. been doing a lot of driving lately and my pandora has sure
>> been getting a workout. this song in particular ... especially after a
>> difficult client. best served loud! guess i'm still just an old hippie
>> at heart https://youtu.be/y-5o2f9wzmw
>
> Doesn't play in Germany, only found an incomplete live recording
> (https://youtu.be/zE-JQzj2aEA). Sound oddly familiar...

yep found that one as well ... really metal but cool blues back beat

> https://youtu.be/0eoOEd5S6DM
>
> Released a year earlier than the Led Zeppelin piece. I sense a
> connection there.
>
> (Not saying Led Zeppelin didn't take the theme to another level. I guess
> I actually prefer it.)

i'm a mac fan as well ... the peter green era