POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : On the lighter side. The DUP Explained (with subtitles) Server Time
18 May 2024 08:32:06 EDT (-0400)
  On the lighter side. The DUP Explained (with subtitles) (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Stephen
Subject: On the lighter side. The DUP Explained (with subtitles)
Date: 15 Jun 2017 14:55:42
Message: <5942d82e$1@news.povray.org>
In case anyone has been following the UK election and wonders who the
DUP are (TC May is going into collusion* with them to keep power ;) )

May I present the Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre. They are braw. :)

https://youtu.be/rFa_kW-P-HU?list=PLE16B78DAB5EAC98E

*Malapropism

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> In case anyone has been following the UK election and wonders who the
> DUP are (TC May is going into collusion* with them to keep power ;) )
>
> May I present the Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre. They are braw. :)
>
> https://youtu.be/rFa_kW-P-HU?list=PLE16B78DAB5EAC98E
>

> *Malapropism

LOL indeed! And braw! :-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> May I present the Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre. ...

nice.  thank you.