POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : HDR photography Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  HDR photography (Message 21 to 29 of 29)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: HDR photography
Date: 26 Jan 2017 07:18:33
Message: <5889e919@news.povray.org>
On 26-1-2017 10:25, Stephen wrote:

>> We brag her about the Frisian Alps. They even appear on the label of
>> booze bottles (sorry, for once I attach an image here. Won't do it again)
>

> Nice one. I must remember that. :-)
>
> As for the attachment. OT only keeps posts for about a fortnight, IIRC.
> So your drinking habits will not be recorded for ever. :-P
> 30% by volume, tasty.

That is a comfort. In fact, I was temporarily confused - by (lack of)
alcohol? - thinking I was posting on a povray ng and not ot. ;-)

As for this particular brand of alcohol, it is most typical for the
winter season, and more particularly when there is ice and skating is
possible...

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message