POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A sneak peak snapshot of my include directory Server Time
1 Jun 2024 23:50:48 EDT (-0400)
  A sneak peak snapshot of my include directory (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: A sneak peak snapshot of my include directory
Date: 10 Jan 2017 21:33:22
Message: <58759972@news.povray.org>
A few months ago, I decided to catalog what all I have dumped into my
personal include directory over the past 13 years.  The attached file is
the result, with links and JavaScript removed.

This obviously is not the standard POV-Ray include directory.  I don't
mess with that, and Sven's tragic experience a few years ago vindicated
that policy in spades.  Not listed are Object Collection files and
include files by other POVers.  I keep these in other directories.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'index.html.zip' (4 KB)

On 1/10/2017 9:36 PM, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> A few months ago, I decided to catalog what all I have dumped into my
> personal include directory over the past 13 years.  The attached file is
> the result, with links and JavaScript removed.
>
> This obviously is not the standard POV-Ray include directory.  I don't
> mess with that, and Sven's tragic experience a few years ago vindicated
> that policy in spades.  Not listed are Object Collection files and
> include files by other POVers.  I keep these in other directories.

I *thought* I lost some project files some years ago, and started a
habit of backing up everything aggressively. But then I found it again.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

> I *thought* I lost some project files some years ago, and started a
> habit of backing up everything aggressively. But then I found it again.

You didn't regret your new habit though, did you?