POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : George Hurrell Server Time
1 Jun 2024 14:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  George Hurrell (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Ive
Subject: George Hurrell
Date: 6 Dec 2016 18:04:39
Message: <58474407@news.povray.org>
A friend of mine found this somewhere on Instagram.
I'm mildly amused - especially as "George Hurrell's Hollywood: Glamour
Portraits 1925-1992" is indeed part of my collection of photo books.

-Ive

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'clipboard_001.jpg' (151 KB)

Preview of image 'clipboard_001.jpg'
clipboard_001.jpg

> A friend of mine found this somewhere on Instagram.
> I'm mildly amused - especially as "George Hurrell's Hollywood: Glamour
> Portraits 1925-1992" is indeed part of my collection of photo books.
>
> -Ive

That looks very familiar!  ;-)

--
Thomas