POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dr John Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Dr John (Message 41 to 50 of 50)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Dr John
Date: 7 Dec 2016 13:32:27
Message: <584855bb$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/7/2016 4:46 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Dec 2016 11:45:57 -0500, Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> Oh <sharp intake of breath>
>>
>> Well, we all were new to the game once. :)

Too true. I takes me back to the time The pavement sub rule was
introduced, in nineteen canteen.

> Perhaps, Stephen, you should start a game - as a veteran of the genre -
> to show the new guys how it's done. :)

As soon as the the black armband has gone.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 7 Dec 2016 13:35:28
Message: <58485670$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 07 Dec 2016 17:24:07 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>>> Depends.
>>> If you are using the 1859 Cambridge (Christ's College variations) in
>>> conjunction with lots of Fellowships. The rules may and do evolve. ;)
>>
>> Well, only on every third Wednesday, holidays excluded.
>>

> True but at the time it was Wednesday in Hawaii and to the west.

Well, naturally.

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 7 Dec 2016 13:36:25
Message: <584856a9$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 07 Dec 2016 18:32:22 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>>> Well, we all were new to the game once. :)
>>

> Too true. I takes me back to the time The pavement sub rule was
> introduced, in nineteen canteen.

Oh, wow, I had actually forgotten about that rule - that certainly made
for some interesting variations, though.

>> Perhaps, Stephen, you should start a game - as a veteran of the genre -
>> to show the new guys how it's done. :)
>>

> As soon as the the black armband has gone.

That sounds like a plan.