POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : License Server Time
2 Jun 2024 00:03:38 EDT (-0400)
  License (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: License
Date: 24 Nov 2016 21:33:21
Message: <5837a2f1@news.povray.org>
If I create a POV file using LGPL license, does the rendered image also
need the LGPL license, or can I pick something else (such as a Creative
Commons license). Thanks.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: License
Date: 24 Nov 2016 21:57:54
Message: <5837a8b2$1@news.povray.org>
Am 25.11.2016 um 03:33 schrieb Mike Horvath:
> If I create a POV file using LGPL license, does the rendered image also
> need the LGPL license, or can I pick something else (such as a Creative
> Commons license). Thanks.

Dunno, I am not a lawyer.

The sample scenes coming with POV-Ray use a Creative Commons license.