POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : In Case There Was Any Question... Server Time
1 Jun 2024 22:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  In Case There Was Any Question... (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Sherry K  Shaw
Subject: In Case There Was Any Question...
Date: 13 Nov 2016 00:23:08
Message: <5827f8bc$1@news.povray.org>
...who voted* for the Donald:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

--Sherry Shaw

* The people spoke, and what they said was "Hillary."  But, thanks to a
long-obsolete quirk of 18th century politics, what we're getting
is...oh, just insert the scatological vulgarity of your choice here.

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+

Post a reply to this message

On 11/13/2016 5:23 AM, Sherry K. Shaw wrote:
> ....who voted* for the Donald:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

So what's your point? ;)

It is quite catchy, though. :)

> --Sherry Shaw
>
> * The people spoke, and what they said was "Hillary."  But, thanks to a
> long-obsolete quirk of 18th century politics, what we're getting
> is...oh, just insert the scatological vulgarity of your choice here.

Over here "they" are changing the boundaries so that the good guys get
less representation. Strange it is always thus.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 11/13/2016 5:23 AM, Sherry K. Shaw wrote:
>> ....who voted* for the Donald:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs
>>

> So what's your point? ;)
>
> It is quite catchy, though. :)

It's all in the air... I mean in the hair! The one with the
straw-coloured toupee has been enthusiastically acclaimed in this
country by the one with the weird coiffure... ;-)

>> --Sherry Shaw
>>
>> * The people spoke, and what they said was "Hillary."  But, thanks to a
>> long-obsolete quirk of 18th century politics, what we're getting
>> is...oh, just insert the scatological vulgarity of your choice here.
>>

> Over here "they" are changing the boundaries so that the good guys get
> less representation. Strange it is always thus.

Oh well... we are slowly drifting towards an ochlocracy... :-(

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Am 13.11.2016 um 06:23 schrieb Sherry K. Shaw:
> ...who voted* for the Donald:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs
>
> --Sherry Shaw
>
> * The people spoke, and what they said was "Hillary."  But, thanks to a
> long-obsolete quirk of 18th century politics, what we're getting
> is...oh, just insert the scatological vulgarity of your choice here.

Actually, the majority said nothing.

Post a reply to this message

> Am 13.11.2016 um 06:23 schrieb Sherry K. Shaw:
>> ...who voted* for the Donald:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs
>>
>> --Sherry Shaw
>>
>> * The people spoke, and what they said was "Hillary."  But, thanks to a
>> long-obsolete quirk of 18th century politics, what we're getting
>> is...oh, just insert the scatological vulgarity of your choice here.
>
> Actually, the majority said nothing.

Hmm, majority? I heard today that 52% voted.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message