POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP Leonard Server Time
1 Jun 2024 21:01:49 EDT (-0400)
  RIP Leonard (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: clipka
Subject: RIP Leonard
Date: 10 Nov 2016 22:04:28
Message: <5825353c@news.povray.org>
Farewell to one of the greatest songwriters of our time -- and thanks to
the Universe that it allowed him to write "Suzanne".

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: RIP Leonard
Date: 10 Nov 2016 22:06:11
Message: <582535a3$1@news.povray.org>
Am 11.11.2016 um 04:04 schrieb clipka:
> Farewell to one of the greatest songwriters of our time -- and thanks to
> the Universe that it allowed him to write "Suzanne".

https://youtu.be/6o6zMPLcXZ8

Post a reply to this message

From: And
Date: 11 Nov 2016 01:10:00
Message: <web.58255ff510367234c4a8e0d0@news.povray.org>
> Am 11.11.2016 um 04:04 schrieb clipka:
> > Farewell to one of the greatest songwriters of our time -- and thanks to
> > the Universe that it allowed him to write "Suzanne".
>
> https://youtu.be/6o6zMPLcXZ8

Silent voice.