POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Results Server Time
1 Jun 2024 21:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Results (Message 1 to 10 of 32)
From: clipka
Subject: Results
Date: 9 Nov 2016 00:53:46
Message: <5822b9ea$1@news.povray.org>
"Every nation has the government it deserves."

I wished the American people deserved better.

Then again, it seems like we're heading for times when no nation
deserves much good.

Or maybe the universe is rigged.

Post a reply to this message

> "Every nation has the government it deserves."
>
> I wished the American people deserved better.
>
> Then again, it seems like we're heading for times when no nation
> deserves much good.
>
> Or maybe the universe is rigged.

indeed ... think i'll go curl up into a ball and pull the covers over my
head

Post a reply to this message

Am 09.11.2016 um 13:45 schrieb Jim Holsenback:
> On 11/9/2016 12:53 AM, clipka wrote:
>> "Every nation has the government it deserves."
>>
>> I wished the American people deserved better.
>>
>> Then again, it seems like we're heading for times when no nation
>> deserves much good.
>>
>> Or maybe the universe is rigged.
>>

> indeed ... think i'll go curl up into a ball and pull the covers over my
> head

I must confess that I was positively surprised by The Pumpkin's victory
speech. Maybe he'll be capable of presidential behaviour after all.

Well, we'll see what the next four years will bring.

Post a reply to this message

> I must confess that I was positively surprised by The Pumpkin's victory
> speech. Maybe he'll be capable of presidential behaviour after all.

Well then, maybe I'll give it a listen (as grating as the sound of his voice is
to me).

> Well, we'll see what the next four years will bring.

That's all we can do.

Post a reply to this message

> "Every nation has the government it deserves."
>
> I wished the American people deserved better.
>
> Then again, it seems like we're heading for times when no nation
> deserves much good.
>
> Or maybe the universe is rigged.

I took an on-line quiz that suggested where one should move if Trump is elected.
 It determined that I should move to Germany.

By coincidence, Germany is the country I have visited for a longer period of
time than any other.  I spent 6 weeks in Heidelberg in 1974.

Post a reply to this message