POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The United Federation of "hold my beer, I got this" Server Time
1 Jun 2024 22:13:37 EDT (-0400)
  The United Federation of "hold my beer, I got this" (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Kevin Wampler
Subject: The United Federation of "hold my beer, I got this"
Date: 19 Oct 2016 19:40:02
Message: <58080452$1@news.povray.org>
This seems to have been making the rounds on the internet recently, so
perhaps you've already seen it, but I rather like this fan theory for
why the characters in Star Trek seem to encounter so many bizarre
malfunctions:  http://imgur.com/gallery/wpZ4w

Post a reply to this message

> This seems to have been making the rounds on the internet recently, so
> perhaps you've already seen it, but I rather like this fan theory for
> why the characters in Star Trek seem to encounter so many bizarre
> malfunctions:  http://imgur.com/gallery/wpZ4w

... and to quote the Klingon equivalent of Doc McCoy "It's life, Kor,
but not as we know it."

Cue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCARADb9asE

--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win