POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : * Gasp * Server Time
18 Jun 2024 12:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  * Gasp * (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: * Gasp *
Date: 10 Oct 2016 13:42:42
Message: <57fbd312$1@news.povray.org>
https://youtu.be/nGr5KC_TPTI

-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Re: * Gasp *
Date: 10 Oct 2016 15:40:01
Message: <web.57fbedd557601a9723786830@news.povray.org>
SC has suddenly evolved these past few months in leaps and bounds. They have
created so many new never before done systems to create a beliveable universe
that it;s unbelievable!

This video only shows a couple if those bew features. This will really be worth
it.

I'm at a loss for words.

-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message