POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Once upon a time... Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:47:38 EDT (-0400)
  Once upon a time... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: clipka
Subject: Once upon a time...
Date: 9 Oct 2016 17:03:13
Message: <57fab091$1@news.povray.org>
I'm just watching a YouTube live stream that's currently re-running some
old debate between Bill Clinton and some Senator Dole, presumably from
the 1996 elections.

Amazing to see how disciplined and respectful presidential candidates
were able to be back then.

Post a reply to this message

> I'm just watching a YouTube live stream that's currently re-running some
> old debate between Bill Clinton and some Senator Dole, presumably from
> the 1996 elections.
>
> Amazing to see how disciplined and respectful presidential candidates
> were able to be back then.

    http://img.pr0gramm.com/2016/10/08/38df1957d2c92a96.jpg

Post a reply to this message

> I'm just watching a YouTube live stream that's currently re-running some
> old debate between Bill Clinton and some Senator Dole, presumably from
> the 1996 elections.
>
> Amazing to see how disciplined and respectful presidential candidates
> were able to be back then.

Clinton was awesome. Too bad he couldn't keep his dick in his pants. :(

Mike