POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The record has been broken Server Time
1 Jun 2024 22:30:00 EDT (-0400)
  The record has been broken (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Doctor John
Subject: The record has been broken
Date: 29 Sep 2016 16:14:08
Message: <57ed7610$1@news.povray.org>
The Long Thread record has been broken.

At the time of posting it stands at 620 posts. Besides myself as OP, the
team comprised Jim Henderson and Stephen. We were also assisted by Bald
Eagle, Sherry K. Shaw, Thomas de Groot, Warp, scott, clipka and Mike
Horvath.

In the spirit of some of our posts, we are played out by the famous
German band, Fiddler's Green
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtLbwjKhOg

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win

Post a reply to this message

On 9/29/2016 9:14 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> The Long Thread record has been broken.
>
> At the time of posting it stands at 620 posts. Besides myself as OP, the
> team comprised Jim Henderson and Stephen. We were also assisted by Bald
> Eagle, Sherry K. Shaw, Thomas de Groot, Warp, scott, clipka and Mike
> Horvath.
>
> In the spirit of some of our posts, we are played out by the famous
> German band, Fiddler's Green
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtLbwjKhOg

ATM (3+2)^2^2 -2

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 9/29/2016 9:14 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>> The Long Thread record has been broken.
>>
>> At the time of posting it stands at 620 posts. Besides myself as OP, the
>> team comprised Jim Henderson and Stephen. We were also assisted by Bald
>> Eagle, Sherry K. Shaw, Thomas de Groot, Warp, scott, clipka and Mike
>> Horvath.
>>
>> In the spirit of some of our posts, we are played out by the famous
>> German band, Fiddler's Green
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtLbwjKhOg
>>

> ATM (3+2)^2^2 -2

WTF Thunderbird. </boak

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 9/29/2016 9:14 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>> The Long Thread record has been broken.
>>
>> At the time of posting it stands at 620 posts. Besides myself as OP, the
>> team comprised Jim Henderson and Stephen. We were also assisted by Bald
>> Eagle, Sherry K. Shaw, Thomas de Groot, Warp, scott, clipka and Mike
>> Horvath.
>>
>> In the spirit of some of our posts, we are played out by the famous
>> German band, Fiddler's Green
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtLbwjKhOg
>>

> ATM (3+2)^2^2 -2

Did you mean:
(((3+2)^2)^2)-2 or
((3+2)^(2^2))-2?

John (feeling slightly confused)
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win

Post a reply to this message

> On 9/29/2016 9:14 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>> The Long Thread record has been broken.
>>
>> At the time of posting it stands at 620 posts. Besides myself as OP, the
>> team comprised Jim Henderson and Stephen. We were also assisted by Bald
>> Eagle, Sherry K. Shaw, Thomas de Groot, Warp, scott, clipka and Mike
>> Horvath.
>>
>> In the spirit of some of our posts, we are played out by the famous
>> German band, Fiddler's Green
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtLbwjKhOg
>>

> ATM (3+2)^2^2 -2

Actually if Jim posts once more it will be
((4+1)^2)^2

John

From: Stephen
Date: 29 Sep 2016 18:21:25
Message: <57ed93e5$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/29/2016 10:51 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 29/09/16 21:56, Stephen wrote:
>> On 9/29/2016 9:14 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>>> The Long Thread record has been broken.
>>>
>>> At the time of posting it stands at 620 posts. Besides myself as OP, the
>>> team comprised Jim Henderson and Stephen. We were also assisted by Bald
>>> Eagle, Sherry K. Shaw, Thomas de Groot, Warp, scott, clipka and Mike
>>> Horvath.
>>>
>>> In the spirit of some of our posts, we are played out by the famous
>>> German band, Fiddler's Green
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtLbwjKhOg
>>>

>> ATM (3+2)^2^2 -2
>>

> Did you mean:
> (((3+2)^2)^2)-2 or
> ((3+2)^(2^2))-2?
>
> John (feeling slightly confused)

Yes

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 29 Sep 2016 18:29:29
Message: <57ed95c9$1@news.povray.org>
On 29/09/16 23:21, Stephen wrote:
> On 9/29/2016 10:51 PM, Doctor John wrote:

>>> ATM (3+2)^2^2 -2
>>>

>> Did you mean:
>> (((3+2)^2)^2)-2 or
>> ((3+2)^(2^2))-2?
>>
>> John (feeling slightly confused)
>>
> Yes

Good. I'm glad we've cleared that up. I might have lain awake all night
worrying about it.

John

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 29 Sep 2016 20:07:54
Message: <57edacda@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 29 Sep 2016 21:14:07 +0100, Doctor John wrote:

> The Long Thread record has been broken.
>
> At the time of posting it stands at 620 posts. Besides myself as OP, the
> team comprised Jim Henderson and Stephen. We were also assisted by Bald
> Eagle, Sherry K. Shaw, Thomas de Groot, Warp, scott, clipka and Mike
> Horvath.
>
> In the spirit of some of our posts, we are played out by the famous
> German band, Fiddler's Green https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtLbwjKhOg
>
> John

:D

From: Bald Eagle
Date: 30 Sep 2016 12:20:01
Message: <web.57ee907fe1349441b488d9aa0@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> >> Did you mean:
> >> (((3+2)^2)^2)-2 or
> >> ((3+2)^(2^2))-2?

(3+2)^2^(2-2).