POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : deepdreaming some povraytracing :) Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:28:15 EDT (-0400)
  deepdreaming some povraytracing :) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: tth
Subject: deepdreaming some povraytracing :)
Date: 20 Sep 2016 10:39:33
Message: <57e14a25$1@news.povray.org>
Hi

http://psychic-vr-lab.com/deepdream/pics/1129665.html

Maybe I can try to write a plugin for automagically do
some postpreocessing ?

tTh

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Subject: Re: deepdreaming some povraytracing :)
Date: 20 Sep 2016 11:18:41
Message: <57e15351$1@news.povray.org>
> http://psychic-vr-lab.com/deepdream/pics/1129665.html
>
> Maybe I can try to write a plugin for automagically do
> some postpreocessing ?

I think the person who programmed deep dream must have only ever dreamt
of dogs and fish. Whatever image I put in, it always comes back with
dogs and fish in it. Even I put my cat in, and it came out covered in
tiny dogs.

Post a reply to this message

> Even I put my cat in, and it came out covered in tiny dogs.

Cats < dogs.

;-)

Post a reply to this message

On 20/09/2016 19:02, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> On 20/09/2016 04:18 PM, scott wrote:
>> Even I put my cat in, and it came out covered in tiny dogs.
>
> Cats < dogs.
>
> ;-)

Hmmm ok, I wonder if I put a bird in I'll get cats out?

Post a reply to this message

>> Maybe I can try to write a plugin for automagically do
>> some postpreocessing ?
>
> I think the person who programmed deep dream must have only ever dreamt
> of dogs and fish. Whatever image I put in, it always comes back with
> dogs and fish in it. Even I put my cat in, and it came out covered in
> tiny dogs.

You can change the settings.
I'm getting wallabies and what could be a peahen.

--

Regards
     Stephen