POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Best photo ever? Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:30:41 EDT (-0400)
  Best photo ever? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Best photo ever?
Date: 12 Sep 2016 15:42:21
Message: <57d7051d@news.povray.org>
On Saturday it tipped with rain all day. On Sunday there was brilliant
sunshine. This can mean only one thing: EPIC PHOTO OP!

In my humble opinion, this is probably the greatest photograph I've ever
taken in my life.

I've scaled it down so it will actually fit as an attachment, but I
gotta tell yah, the original 24 megapixel image is something to behold.
I may have to get this physically printed and put on my wall somewhere...

Ah, if only FlipC could see me now!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dsc_0021.jpg' (244 KB)

Preview of image 'dsc_0021.jpg'
dsc_0021.jpg

On 12/09/16 20:42, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> On Saturday it tipped with rain all day. On Sunday there was brilliant
> sunshine. This can mean only one thing: EPIC PHOTO OP!
>
> In my humble opinion, this is probably the greatest photograph I've ever
> taken in my life.
>
> I've scaled it down so it will actually fit as an attachment, but I
> gotta tell yah, the original 24 megapixel image is something to behold.
> I may have to get this physically printed and put on my wall somewhere...
>
> Ah, if only FlipC could see me now!

Hey, not bad at all.

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 20:54:24 +0100, Doctor John wrote:

> On 12/09/16 20:42, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>> On Saturday it tipped with rain all day. On Sunday there was brilliant
>> sunshine. This can mean only one thing: EPIC PHOTO OP!
>>
>> In my humble opinion, this is probably the greatest photograph I've
>> ever taken in my life.
>>
>> I've scaled it down so it will actually fit as an attachment, but I
>> gotta tell yah, the original 24 megapixel image is something to behold.
>> I may have to get this physically printed and put on my wall
>> somewhere...
>>
>> Ah, if only FlipC could see me now!
>
> Hey, not bad at all.

I like it - well done, Andy!

Jim

Am 12.09.2016 um 21:42 schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:
> On Saturday it tipped with rain all day. On Sunday there was brilliant
> sunshine. This can mean only one thing: EPIC PHOTO OP!
>
> In my humble opinion, this is probably the greatest photograph I've ever
> taken in my life.

I'm quite inclined to agree.

Post a reply to this message

> On Saturday it tipped with rain all day. On Sunday there was brilliant
> sunshine. This can mean only one thing: EPIC PHOTO OP!
>
> In my humble opinion, this is probably the greatest photograph I've ever
> taken in my life.
>
> I've scaled it down so it will actually fit as an attachment, but I
> gotta tell yah, the original 24 megapixel image is something to behold.
> I may have to get this physically printed and put on my wall somewhere...

Excellent! It is a great feeling when you start to zoom in on it for the
first time and it just stays perfectly crisp and sharp until you see the
pixels. Very good candidate for a big poster.

Post a reply to this message

On 12/09/2016 08:42 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> In my humble opinion, this is probably the greatest photograph I've ever
> taken in my life.

TOTALLY WORTH EVERY PENNY! >:-D

Post a reply to this message

> On 12/09/2016 08:42 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>> In my humble opinion, this is probably the greatest photograph I've ever
>> taken in my life.
>

> TOTALLY WORTH EVERY PENNY! >:-D

Don't you love having disposable income?  :D

Nice pic, BTW.

On 14/09/16 18:21, Francois Labreque wrote:

> Don't you love having disposable income?  :D

Just wait until he settles down and has kids; then he'll learn the
meaning of the word 'economising'. :-D

John