POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads Server Time
6 Oct 2024 15:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Long threads (Message 543 to 552 of 642)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: A new branch
Date: 25 Sep 2016 06:31:25
Message: <57e7a77d$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/25/2016 11:30 AM, Sherry K. Shaw wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>> On 9/25/2016 10:33 AM, Sherry K. Shaw wrote:
>>> Trantor.  Heavy sigh.
>>
>> Do you have the galactic coordinates? I will try to find it in Elite
>> Dangerous.
>>
>> Klingons off the starboard bow, starboard bow,starboard bow. :)
>>

> "Wipe 'em off, Captain!"

We come in peace!

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Sherry K  Shaw
Date: 25 Sep 2016 06:40:55
Message: <57e7a9b7@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On 9/25/2016 11:30 AM, Sherry K. Shaw wrote:
>> Stephen wrote:
>>>
>>> Do you have the galactic coordinates? I will try to find it in Elite
>>> Dangerous.
>>>
>>> Klingons off the starboard bow, starboard bow,starboard bow. :)
>>>

>> "Wipe 'em off, Captain!"
>>

> We come in peace!

"It's worse than that, he's dead, Jim!"

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+

Post a reply to this message